Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shut Up

Over the years, I've been righteously apoplectic about numerous things, numerous times -- often in the course of a single day. If I were to number all my apoplexies, they would probably add up to more than the national debt and every single time, there was a really good reason for my displeasure.

But never has there been better cause about which to be apoplectic than this quote from Hot Air:

Obama: “I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking”

Not only is Obama's statement clueless about the nature of freedom of speech, he's either lying about the cause of the "mess" or he's tragically misinformed about it or he's so deep in his narcissism that he has no idea what's going on.

President Biden is sounding more and more like a viable solution. Obama needs to be discredited and denounced and forced to resign before his thugs do any more physical violence to our citizens and his policies do irreversible violence to our country.

2 comments:

Bret said...

"President Biden is sounding more and more like a viable solution."

Personally, I think Biden would be Obama on steroids.

I'm hoping some balance in government comes back in 2010 and a discredited Obama leaves office in 2012. I think that's the best scenario we can hope for.

erp said...

Biden might like to be Obama on steroids, but he doesn't have the slick persona. He comes across like just what he is, a run-of-the-mill Democratic poll not likely to appeal to many voters as his dismal showing as a presidential candidate showed.

Naturally, I share your hope for 2010 and 2012 as the best solution, but barring that, Biden might do.