What lovely colours, e. Are those petunias? If so, they are much bigger flowers than any I have grown. I'm pleased to say my patio pots survived the recent storm that created havoc in the garden. My pots just have begonias and violas, very pretty but not so stunning as yours.
See new picture. These lemon petunias are actually smaller than other petunias. The hanging basket was gorgeous, but enormous grass hoppers decimated it.
So glad your pots survived and the rest of your garden will come back as well.
2 comments:
What lovely colours, e. Are those petunias? If so, they are much bigger flowers than any I have grown. I'm pleased to say my patio pots survived the recent storm that created havoc in the garden. My pots just have begonias and violas, very pretty but not so stunning as yours.
See new picture. These lemon petunias are actually smaller than other petunias. The hanging basket was gorgeous, but enormous grass hoppers decimated it.
So glad your pots survived and the rest of your garden will come back as well.
Post a Comment