Friday, April 24, 2009

Take Me To Your Leader

Via cbsnews.com a stunning quote from Mrs. Obama:
One child asked Mrs. Obama "what will happen if something bad happened to a country."

"Well, first of all I'd wake my husband up if it were at night," she responded, prompting laughter. "And I'd tell him, hey, buddy, you're the president, get down to the Oval Office and call some leaders."
I know it's scary as h*ll, Michelle, but your husband is THE LEADER of the known world. He's the one who told everyone he's the one we've been waiting for, the one to lead us out of the wilderness into paradise. He said wants to lead, knows how to lead and that as it happens, he's good at it.

So who are the real leaders he should be calling? All of us who live on planet Earth are wanting to know.

A couple more of these candid comments and she'll be locked up with Biden and only allowed prepared statements to the media.

BTW - This must be the belt that the president, who obviously has better fashion sense than political sense, said she shouldn't wear because it looks like something out of Star Trek.

For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my current president's judgement.

No comments: