
This post at the Volokh Conspiracy reminded me a line in Tom Lehrer's, The Folk Song Army -- "Franco may have won all the battles, but we had the best songs."
All the songs from the 1965 album were free on YouTube:
National Brotherhood Week
MLF Lullaby
George Murphy
The Folk Song Army
Smut
Send the Marines
Pollution
So Long, Mom (A Song for World War III)
Whatever Became of Hubert?
New Math
Wernher Von Braun
Alma
Who's Next?
The Vatican Rag
Lefties seem so amusing 44 years later. Would that we'll be able to laugh at our current world in the 2050's.
3 comments:
I'm still looking for "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have to have a frontal lobotomy".
I don't remember that one. Is it on an album?
Here's list of Lehrer's song. Here's an audioI have no idea what they're saying.
Post a Comment