Sunday, January 27, 2008

Say It Ain't So

Gasp!

Gagarin wasn't the first man in space, only the first to survive. h/t Instapundit

The truth about the 20th century lies and the cover-up of the truth won't be told for a long time yet. Some of you youngsters may be around when it happens.

I don’t have a lot of regrets, but one thing I do regret is that I won’t be around that long. It would be nice if, like some mystery stories, the truth is revealed just before the protagonist dies.

Alas, that's unlikely to happen, so I’ll just have to hope there’ll be a wireless connection wherever the next stage in the journey takes me. It would kill me not to know if I was right (pun intended) all along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spudnik? Here's a spudnik.

erp said...

Thanks. I don't have access to classified files, so I had to resort to a Google search. I'll make the correction forthwith.