He was joking.
Maybe.
In the video, he was clearly joking.Whether or not he was the ghost writer remains to be seen.
I didn't watch the video, so I will take your word for it.
If you didn't watch the video, why do you think "Ayers admits that he was in fact the author..."?
... because I read an account of what he said. I find watching videos tedious.
He was totally joking; impossible to take it any other way.
Okay, okay. No need to pile on.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He was joking.
Maybe.
In the video, he was clearly joking.
Whether or not he was the ghost writer remains to be seen.
I didn't watch the video, so I will take your word for it.
If you didn't watch the video, why do you think "Ayers admits that he was in fact the author..."?
... because I read an account of what he said. I find watching videos tedious.
He was totally joking; impossible to take it any other way.
Okay, okay. No need to pile on.
Post a Comment