Comics weren't looked upon kindly when I was a kid, but I literally learned to read from them and soon started looking for reading matter with a bit more to it. I discovered the library and the rest is history.
Did you notice that the booklet was published by GM (General Motors). I did a cursory google but couldn't find a date.
2 comments:
The perfect format for popularizing the concept.
Some may look down on the comic genre, (or "graphic novel", as some prefer), but I rather enjoy them.
Comics weren't looked upon kindly when I was a kid, but I literally learned to read from them and soon started looking for reading matter with a bit more to it. I discovered the library and the rest is history.
Did you notice that the booklet was published by GM (General Motors). I did a cursory google but couldn't find a date.
Post a Comment